5 Key Reasons Why YOU Should Be A Writer for Profit
- Living in a world of words, if you’re a writer, you need to make a profit doing what you love. If you’re not good enough, learn to write better. If you’re not making a profit, write a different topic. The poor starving writer theme is dead. Earn your keep!
- Functional word pictures sell anything that requires marketing. You can create powerful messages and sell your words, or find a different means of communication. But use the picture, put it to work, make a profit.
- Marketing is a writer haven. If you’re a wordsmith without a purpose, I’m betting we can find your purpose. A quick 30 minute consultation will help you set the dynamic for your own success… Let’s talk.
- Publication generates profits. You decide how much you want to make and sell your work. Work to sell what you’ve written. Make profit happen in your world by writing for theirs.
- You’re in control. You set the tone, and you determine the price. Writer for profit knows the meaning of the term and understands what it takes to make a profit. Do that.
Are you ready to get started writing for profit?